Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In 2011, I will....


1. Eat better.
2. Exercise more.
3. Be patient.
4. Follow my budget & save more each month.
5. Laugh lots.
6. Embrace change.
7. Keep in contact with those I love (through the phone and this blog).
8. Write write write! (And submit submit submit!)
9. Stay on top of grading.
10. Explore Missoula more.
11. Keep our apartment clean.

11 goals for '11. Watch as I try to achieve them (and blog about them, too!) I smell some reorganizing & streamlining projects coming up, and I hope to share new recipes, budgeting tips, & simple solutions with you all!

Happy New Year!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to get feedback from my readers, or hear a little more about them!

Pin It button on image hover