Thursday, May 10, 2012

What I'm Eying on Etsy

Lately I've been finding a lot of favorites on Etsy, and today I decided to share a few items on my wish list. I'm clearly on a vintage kick! Just click on the image to be taken to the items I love.

First up, this metal wine holder! I love vintage metal baskets, so this is right up my alley.

$25 from LaManche

I love these chevron tea towels, particularly the yellow and deep orange ones. As I mentioned here, we're trying to add more persimmon to our kitchen decor, so these would be perfect! Same goes for these hand-printed heart tea towels.

$16.33 from Cat Taylor

$20 from Sveika

Along with those tea towels, these lovely orange canisters would look great in our kitchen.

$25 from A Living Space -- check out her great blog, too!

I love this Missouri-shaped key rack--and the fact that you can order a custom color is awesome! I think I'd go with the poppy orange (no surprise there) or dark turquoise. 

$42 from Old New Again

Gotta show a little Montana state pride too. I love these ceramic state pendants--again, you can customize the color! I like pumpkin or grey.

$34 from Sweet Sauce Lab

Another lovely necklace--I bet it'd look great layered with a smaller one. 


How funny is this tote bag? It'd be a perfect beach or shopping bag.


After seeing a few small vintage fans at the Prairie Sisters party, I've been on the lookout for ones on Etsy, too. I think it'd look great in a vignette.


How sweet is this little white deer statuette? I'm keeping an eye out during my thrift trips--maybe I'll find something similar!

$18 from 18 on the Alley

I clearly waited too long on this adorable vintage green cart--it's sold now! But too cute not to share.

$39.50 from Moxie Thrift

And last but not least, this "You Are So Loved" print by Katie Daisy would be a lovely reminder to prop up in our apartment--and it'd look great someday in a nursery!

$22 from The Wheatfield

What have you been eying on Etsy?





Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. You have a fun wish list. But what's to stop your readers from snapping up these great finds before you can?

    Not that I would ever do such a thing....I'm just saying...

    Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes, I guess I do run that risk! Luckily the items I most want (like the tea towels, poster, bag, MO hooks, and MT necklace) are all items that the sellers regularly make--so they have plenty of them for sale :) The others are all things I love but will probably search for when thrifting :)

      Delete
  2. Ok, I am IN LOVE with that Missouri key rack. Wow, it's awesome. That lime green cart is pretty sweet too. I want something like that for a bar cart! Good finds!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to get feedback from my readers, or hear a little more about them!

Pin It button on image hover