I recently had the great pleasure of participating in a Valentine's Day swap hosted by Caroline (Good Times Never Seem Sew Good) and Alissa (Rags to Stitches!) I was paired up with the fabulous Gabriella (Two Peeps & a Pooch). We sent each other V-day gifts valued $10-$15!
Gabriella spoiled me so much, guys. Also, we must be kindred spirits, because she hit up Ross, and we know how much I love Ross around these parts. Check out my goodies!
What are these wonderful things, you say?!
1. Candies, including skittles, M&Ms, and conversation hearts! The skittles were promptly stolen by Ryan, but I did manage to nab some M&Ms before he wolfed those down :)
2. An adorable heart mug. Perfect for cocoas or a cup of joe :)
3. Valentine-sy kitchen towels! I feel like Gabriella either blog-stalked to see that I love decorating for the holidays in the kitchen, or she's just psychic. Either way, these are ADORABLE!
4. Heart shaped cookie cutters! Which I'm using this week to make some V-day treats for my class :) Again, she flexed her psychic muscles and intuited that I was going to have to buy some of these!!
5. A block of paper& a pen--perfect for writing love notes!
6. A sweet card!
Thank you so much Gabriella! I absolutely loved the gift and hope you liked yours, too! An thanks also to Caroline & Alissa for arranging the swap!
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I'm attempting a delicious homemade meal tonight...we'll see how that turns out!
Linking up to the party: