Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's decor

I always like sharing how we spruce up our apartment for the holidays, so without further ado, here's what our place is like for V-day!





Our little bookshelf in the entry way is prime decorating real estate. Here I hung up the lovely subway art from Eighteen25, along with the "Keep Calm" variant and a sparkly heart from the dolla dolla bills store. (I honestly can't recall where I got the Keep Calm print from...somewhere fo free on the blogosphere).




On the shelves below we have some awesome cheap-o decor from Target's dollar spot (LOVE & the plate), as well as my favorite quatrefoil votives and a super lovey pic of me and the fiance (thanks again, Kristine!) I kept out my red berries from Christmastime, as well as the silver & red balls and the red sparkly candle. The "plate holder" is actually a heart bookend my mom got me. (Thanks, mom!)

Now for the other V-day art I have floating around on my walls--more subway art (again, for the life of me can't recall from where...but I LOVE IT! I'll try to find the blog and link it up):



and the ABC's of looooove that I made the other day. Gotta love free art :)



Well, that's all for now!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love the ABC's of love!
    Hope you have a great love day with your hunny.
    I'm a new follower.

    http://thewhitefamilyof6.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to get feedback from my readers, or hear a little more about them!

Pin It button on image hover