Friday, March 8, 2013

Fab Finds Friday: March Madness

Though it's still cold and a bit gloomy in Montana (but nothing compared to the snowpocalypse back home), I found a few estate sales to hit up in the last few weeks. Here are the treasures I unearthed!


First up, these two "Server" bowls for $0.69 each! I actually picked these up at Goodwill. They appear to be Corelle Pyrex compatibles, meaning they are dishes produced to match a Pyrex pattern (Butterfly Gold). I've seen many a plate, tea cup, and sugar/creamer, but I have never seen little dishes like these. I think I will use these to serve dipping sauces.


The next few finds were found at an estate sale. This guy bought a house with all the previous owners' stuff still in it, and he was selling it off himself. He didn't have prices in mind for anything, so I scored a lot of loot for only $17! I can't share it all--some are presents--but these jars were among my finds.


I also found this Pyrex casserole at the estate sale. It appears to be an oval Verde casserole with a mismatched "Midnight Bloom" lid.


This little blue Ball jar was too cute to pass up for $2.50 at a local thrift. No glass lid, but that's okay, as I am using it to store pens on my desk.


I also got this cute "Swiss Chalet" pattern bowl at Goodwill for $0.99.


And this bright orange book called to me--I love the geometric cover! It was $1.49.


Lastly, I scooped up this cute little Santa mug for $0.99. I had to get it to replace one I bought last year--the cat decided it would be cool to knock it over and break it. NOT!


So there it is. Hopefully the weather will perk up more and inspire people to sell me their junk :) Hope you're all finding some fabulous this as well!




Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I think this winter thing has gone on long enough .... bring on the garage sales! Anxious to see what you are going to do to doll things up for Easter!

    Jennifer Pinto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! I think I have an Easter wreath up my sleeve.. we'll see if I actually get to it :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE the server bowls! I've never seen those before! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! As you transform the apartment with your spring decor, you should box up the fall, winter, and summer things. When we come to Montana in May, we want to have more FUN on the agenda than WORK!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done, done, and done! All my seasonal stuff is already prepared to move. Mostly just my regular decor now. Lots of art, books, and littler stuff. My friend/co-worker Dana used to be a professional packer so she is going to come over to help me pack a bunch in April.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to get feedback from my readers, or hear a little more about them!

Pin It button on image hover