Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday Wish List #2

Wow, I guess life has been so crazy (and fun!) today that I completely forgot to post my second Wednesday wish list! Whooops :) Luckily my great friend Sara reminded me of my own invention by posting her list! Even though it's technically Thursday, here is my wish list:

1. Chocolate Vineyard Vines Tote, Carnationcollection.com. I love this bag. And what's not to love? Quatrefoils, a dash of pink, and inner pockets for storage? Why not buy it now, you ask? It's a little steep for a bag ($99) and I already have tons of purses. But this is a definite shoo-in for my Christmas list!


2. A Bookcase. This is a really general wish, because the fiance and I have yet to find a bookcase that suits both of our styles and needs. I did find some potentials online at a furniture store in Missoula, but we will have to wait to buy anything until we move. We are both avid readers, and I love having pictures and knick-knacks around, so some sturdy, nice shelves are a must! Here are a few that have caught my eye so far, all from Conlin's Furniture:







3. A laptop skin for my Sony! The back of my poor computer has gotten scratched and uglified in the past 3 months of ownership. I have googled to search for a skin, but to no avail - I guess they don't make them for my model? Anyone have suggestions?

4. A decent Mexican restaurant in Missoula. We tried 2 different places on our first trip up. One didn't even have cheese dip on the menu (the horror! If you know me, you know I love cheese!) The other was okay, but could not compare to my faves (El Maguey and Tequila Harry's). I know that the northwest isn't exactly known for Mexican cuisine, but c'mon - not even having cheese dip? What?! I was outraged. We will probably be cooking our own Mexi-meals up there. Haha.


5. KitchenAid Stand Mixer in Persimmon. This is definitely going to be something on our registry. I love baking, and this beauty will help out with that! Plus I am drawn to the bright orange (and it's the fiance's favorite color! Score!) and it will go with the other orange accents in there! Then again, the cornflower blue is lookin' pretty nice, too...



Well, that's all for now! Check back later this week/weekend for an update on another crafty project I recently completed :)






Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to get feedback from my readers, or hear a little more about them!

Pin It button on image hover