Monday, March 5, 2012

On the menu, week four

This week's meal plan contains a lot of recipes I've been excited to try! But before I share them, I'll first recap what I made last week. As usual, there were some switch-ups as I adjusted the plan--sometimes I just get too busy and resort to a more familiar or easy recipe.


On Monday, I made Cider cream chicken with cous cous. As usual, it was delicious! It's an old favorite of ours that never fails to disappoint.


See the link above for the recipe.

On Tuesday, I FINALLY made cheddar beer chicken! And it was worth the wait. I used the leftovers from Sunday's dish, broccoli cheese soup (sans broccoli because Ryan is so picky). That was also a delicious recipe, so I had a feeling the cheddar beer chicken would rock, and it did!




It was so easy to make and the chicken was perfectly cooked! I would definitely recommend the recipe!

On Thursday I made Tuscan pasta with tomato basil cream sauce. It was an incredibly easy recipe, because it was really just about combining canned/frozen stuff. I used spinach & cheese ravioli from Costco and Classico's Sun-Dried Tomato Alfredo sauce (our favorite!)


Okay, on to this week's plan! As always, I don't cook on Wednesdays because I have class from 3-10.


Monday, March 5: Crispy Cheddar Chicken. Very pumped for this one. Crackers + Cheese + Chicken must = Love.





Tuesday, March 6: Bowtie pasta with feta, veggies, & cream. I have been wanting to make this for three weeks now! I need to get on it!





Thursday, March 7: Melt in your mouth chicken breasts. I hope it's true to its name!





Friday, March 9: BBQ Salmon (Ryan) & Broiled Parmesan Tilapia (me).


Saturday, March 10: Eat out or bring food in.


Sunday, March 11: Parmesan crusted chicken piccata with creamy noodles. This recipe is from my Rachael Ray cookbook. If it's a winner, I'll share how to make it!
What are you cooking this week?

Linking up to http://couponingncooking.blogspot.com's Meal Plan Monday!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that melt in your mouth chicken looks great! I hope it is! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I love to get feedback from my readers, or hear a little more about them!

Pin It button on image hover